Earlier in the week, I turned off the internet on my phone.
I'd felt overwhelmed by my insecurities, and realised some of it was connected to my phone. So, I just decided to turn off the internet for a few days. I decided to not log into twitter and facebook until the weekend (partially so I could focus in work).
I didn't think it would help as much as it did.
No idea what to do with this information now.
I still plan to turn it back on tomorrow evening.
I'd felt overwhelmed by my insecurities, and realised some of it was connected to my phone. So, I just decided to turn off the internet for a few days. I decided to not log into twitter and facebook until the weekend (partially so I could focus in work).
I didn't think it would help as much as it did.
No idea what to do with this information now.
I still plan to turn it back on tomorrow evening.