[personal profile] watchclocker
You know you've lost weight when guys from work ask you if you've been on a diet, after not seeing you for a while.

Sure, I've been stressed for the last while (which would contribute), and I'm walking a lot more thanks to the new office location. But I actually put it down to not drinking as much right now.

Tonight I left some after-work drinks having drunk just 5 units (2 ciders and a whiskey), and I felt very tipsy. This was over the course of about 4 hours.

I noticed 2 weeks ago I was noticing the effects of a single pint, with food. Actually I noticed it twice. I'd ordered a beer with my food, and by the time I walked up to pay, I noticed myself swaying. At the time, I'd just come back from a holiday, so I put it down to being relaxed (which does lower my tolerance), but now I'm not so sure. And if I've lost weight, that would affect how much I can drink as well.

Of course, because I haven't been drinking, I haven't noticed the change in tolerance until now. I'll have to be careful with that.

Profile

watchclocker

December 2020

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 31  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 13th, 2026 10:55 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios