Losing the facial hair
Feb. 21st, 2020 02:19 pmAbout 5 weeks ago, I started getting rid of my facial hair. I have to do it by electrolysis, because it's too light for laser.
It's weird, but satisfying, to look at myself in the mirror, and see my facial hair slowly fade away. It's weird, but satisfying, to see softer finer hairs come back.
I didn't always mind the look of them, but I did hate the feel of a lot of stubble. Now, it feels less terrible.
I think I still want a completely clear face, but it's weird even being happy with what it is now.
It's weird, but satisfying, to look at myself in the mirror, and see my facial hair slowly fade away. It's weird, but satisfying, to see softer finer hairs come back.
I didn't always mind the look of them, but I did hate the feel of a lot of stubble. Now, it feels less terrible.
I think I still want a completely clear face, but it's weird even being happy with what it is now.